The Seawolves Food Show
The Seawolves Food Show is a student webshow produced by The Faculty Student Association to help students and staff learn more about Campus Dining’s new products and exciting events held throughout the school year. The show also features nutrition tips, cooking demonstrations, and behind the scenes previews of new dining locations.
- At the end of every semester, Campus Dining sponsors Midnight Breakfast, a free breakfast bar for students to help them relax and meet with friends before their final exams. Stony Brook faculty and student volunteers spoke with The Seawolves Food Show's Jaclyn Lattanza about how Midnight Breakfast is a fun event for everyone involved.The Seawolves Food Show
- On this episode, The Seawolves Food Show team shows students some of the events happening on campus before the holidays. Stories include a behind the scenes look at Midnight Breakfast and coverage of the Tis the Season Coffee House at the Tabler Arts Center. Hosted by Bushra Mollick.
- The Seawolves Food Show's Jessica Suarez shows students some of the ways they can get a quick and affordable meal on campus and how to help them manage their meal points until the end of the fall semester. For more information on the different meal plans and for nutritional information, visit www.campusdining.org
- Stony Brook's annual Festival of Lights aims to bring students from all cultures and backgrounds together to celebrate the holidays and to teach students about the many belief systems present both at Stony Brook and around the world. Participants enjoyed musical performances, presentations, free food, and arts and crafts as they celebrated the holiday season together at the Student Activities Center.
- The Stony Brook Interfaith Center held their annual Thanksgiving dinner in the Stony Brook Union, where different religious groups across campus come together to give thanks and ring in the holiday season. Several members of the Interfaith Center commented on why Thanksgiving is such an important holiday for people of all backgrounds and cultures.